Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Visiting Leeper, PA

We spent last night at a campground near Logantown PA just off I80 so went to sleep to the sounds of crickets, frogs, and semis. This morning was sunny and everything was dry so we packed up quick, went for a short jog and then got on our way. As we drove thru some mountains there was a heavy mist. At about 11 we arrived in Leeper where my Dad lived. We visited with the Kahle's, Helen's family and visited Dad's and Helen's gravesite in the Tylersburg cemetary. Traveling on I80 tollway/Ohio Turnpike and try to make it to Illinois tonight. Lots of swift trucks to watch out for, right Tom?

1 comment:

  1. Hannah says: Good job, grandpa, riding your bike. I love you!
    Spencer says: Go grandpa go! I miss you. I can't wait till you get home.

    ReplyDelete