Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mahlzeit

Day 19 95iles Rode into Michagin then back to Indiana and ended up in Ohio. Saw lots of Amish buggies on the highway and stopped at "Das Dutchman Essenhaus" good food and lots of it- an excellent lemon meringue pie - and large snickerdoodles. The roads were free of typical road debris, but due to the buggies my bike handling skills were severly tested. Carla got in a 20 miler. We found the Lazy River campsite 12 miles into Ohio- complete with lap pool and a pen for 3 calves for kids to pet- when the breeze blows just right I'm taken back a few days to the ride in Nebraska. We have seen several small lakes, Spencer, but tomorrow we will be by Lake Erie as I ride about 16 mph average, Hannah.
Will, today I ate until I was "satt" and I have sat here too long so...
It is time to " fahrt" and depart:):):)

1 comment:

  1. Hannah asks: Did you get to pet the baby cows?

    Spencer says: Baby calves are cute. We're leaving for Grandma Lyon's house today.

    ReplyDelete