Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day23 august9 90 hot & humid miles

After a night of lightning and intermittent showers, we awoke to sunny skies and high humidity. As long as I was on the bike, it was cool with the breeze, but at every stoplight I was almost as wet as yesterday in the rain, we went thru Pennsylvania , after Erie it was more rural along the shoreline with vineyards on the other side of the road, the gentle rolling hills made.for good speed and more relaxed riding. found camp at a state park and am listening to the rolling thunder. Passed lots of fast flowing streams that tumble into waterfalls into the lake, we also went thru a wooden covered bridge in Ashtabula where we attended church,
tschau cow

1 comment:

  1. In Las Vegas we're experiencing a "cool" spell of about 95 degrees. I ride around the block with my little dog because he gets bored in the house . . . . I can only imagine what you're experiencing. BUT it must beat a good day at work! Oh, I'm not working either right now. Livin' your dream . . . life is good!

    ReplyDelete