Thursday, June 18, 2009

30 days and counting

There's a place that I travel
When I want to roam,
And nobody knows it but me.

The roads don't go there,
And the signs stay home,
And nobody knows it but me.

It's far, far away
And way, way afar,
It's over the moon and the sea,

And wherever you're going,
That's wherever you are ,
And nobody knows it but me.
--by Patrick O'Leary


30 days from today, the start of a dream of a lifetime becomes a wide awake journey
TRI-AM 2009 -- an epic ride across America
Prologue July 18 at the Scofield Triathlon in Utah, Climax August 23 at the Timberman Triathlon in New Hampshire, Epilogue bear Lake Triathlon August 29, Utah

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I am so excited to be able to "follow" you around the country! There will be pictures of all the places you go, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I figure out how to post pictures they I will
    dad

    ReplyDelete